It's early in the golf season, and my driver is suffering. Here are the top ten things I came up with that you never want to hear after you tee off. Thought I would divert from a serious tone for a moment or two in honor of the Spring golf season.
10) You're still away.
9) That's a worm burner.
8) I've never seen anyone there before.
7) I think it opens up over there.
6) Want a mulligan?
5) You should hit a provisional.
4) It's just beyond the white stake.
3) I think it made it to the other fairway.
2) Your problem is that you are standing too close to the ball after you hit it.
1) Have you considered tennis?