« Online Retailer Lawyer Offers Top Tips For Data Loss | Main | Internet Lawyer Thoughts »

June 21, 2009


If you want to report an attorney that was court appointed, who you feel was prejudicial and dihonest and totally unprofessional, Can you be sued by filing a complaint with the Bar.? Thank you

I was involved with starting a forum site. One of our council member logged on with a fake name and berated and accused my family by name of all kinds of things by asking questions to start doubt in the other town peoples minds. The site is still up and has had over 2000 hits, there are only 400 people in our town. He has since come out and made himself known. (he was cought) He refuses to retract any statements he has made. He is only 22. Can I sue him?

The comments to this entry are closed.